ADP Total Pay Card/ money network/ Meta Bank Should not be in business in the USA !!!!!!!Please people do not let your employers enrolled you with these names that I had mentioned!!

They are not legitimate financial institution. They claim they are virtual bank and does not have any physical Address to reach them or any supervisor that you can talk to. Basically, you are at their mercy on top of your hard earned money deposited in their system. They ran like a third world Country business in United states more like a scam!

That is sad , very frustrating and scary.They are *** artists! I was encourage by my Company to sign up for Direct deposit with ADP. I had no reason to assign with ADP I did it because my company suggested that most employees to use ADP. I have my bank account with a credible bank that I can trust which is bank of America.

That Meta Bank when I call the so called customer service line and a lot people sounded like they don't speak English .They either sounded like they are oriental or from India. What had happened? I was no longer working for my company anymore, so I have large amount of morning over $11000.00 remaining on the card which I normally have large amount of money on that card. The thing is my card expiring , so they charged me to replace it also I had to call them and let me know.

They never sent me any notice by mail or when I spoke to them they never mentioned there was a 3.99 and later $5 maintenance Monthly fees to hold the money on the card. They have been charging the fees for over a year . Also I did not know they had a $ 3.00 for every transfer you make .Once I found out I was being charged the monthly maintenance fees. I told them I wanted to transfer all my money then close the card.

When I went to make the transfer the system malfunctioning transfer only $1100.00 charged me $3 transfer fee.I called several times on 05/08/2017 and asked to speak with a supervisor the customer service guy he called himself Shan said supervisor was on the other line then hanged up on. That shan person said the only how that I can get my money from them I had to fax one of the check the employees had giving me years ago and write my phone number on it. I called again I found this lady customer person then started telling me about all the fees and how much money that I can as a transfer daily.It was the worst experience of my life . These people acted like hackers!

i thought I lost all my money.I wish no one had to go through with what I went through with ADP/Money network/Meta bank..

Review about: Adp Total Pay Card Card Replacement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with ADP Total Pay Card?

Comments